There are many different types of yarn on the market today, so it can be difficult to decide which one is best for hand knitting. To solve this problem, we have compiled a list of the best yarns.
Best Yarn for Hand Knitting
- Alize PUFFY (Turkey) is the most interesting option on the list. The reason for this is that it does not require crochet hooks or knitting needles. The threads have loops, so you can easily pull the yarn through them with your hands, creating the desired item.
- Alize LANAGOLD is popular for its balanced composition. It consists of half acrylic and half wool, has an average thickness and smooth weaving.
- Alize LANAGOLD 800 has an impressive length of 800 m. It consists of 51% acrylic and 49% wool. The thread is soft, does not prick.
- Alize ANGORA GOLD is composed of 80% acrylic and 20% wool. The yarn is very thin and fluffy.
- Alize SOFTY is the softest and most delicate yarn which consists of 100% micro-polyester. That is why people usually use it for knitting children’s clothes, but it is also suitable for adult clothing.
- Alize Cotton Gold. If you think about which yarn is best for most items, then this option may be the answer. Its composition is half cotton and half acrylic. It has a medium thickness, even threads, and also an impeccable reputation. For many years this yarn has been used for knitting a wide variety of garments.
- Yarnart DOLCE (Turkey) is the first yarn from another Turkish manufacturer on this list. It consists of polyester and has a beautiful dense thread with a velour pile.
- Yarnart MACRAME. By the name of the yarn, you can immediately tell what it is intended for.
- COCO (Germany) is a popular cotton yarn that is perfect for knitting clothes for the summer.
- BRILLIANT Vita (China, Germany) is a versatile option, characterized by softness and a good ratio of wool and acrylic.
After reviewing the list of the best brands of knitting yarn, all you have to do is make a choice and get to work.